40 minutes later, we were at Lonesome Dove Ranch. Who would have thought that such a peaceful, quiet place would end up having so many activities to come:) Here are some pictures of what the grounds looked like... absolutely beautiful!
After the "Olympics" we broke for lunch. We had a great BBQ entree with lots of sides and refreshments. Once we were stuffed, we went outside to start the Tricycle races... this was HILARIOUS. To have grown men and women racing on giant tricycles was a picture taking must. Scott's pedal came off so our group had to have a redo... I stunk at it... the tricycles were tall and my legs didn't reach the pedals when they were all the way down. It was really fun though! Pictures below...
After the wonderful ride on the Tricycles, we went to a rock climbing wall... I had never done this before so I was really nervous. I actually did really well! I made it all the way to the top on the medium AND hard... I was quite tired. Scott did well too. He didn't have any trouble... Here are the pics...
The last activity was Jousting. It was fun, but not really my thing. I actually hyper-extended my arm and hurt my shoulder. It's really sore today. Scott and I did pretty good. I won the first, lost the 2nd... Scott lost the first and won the second.

Scott first...
Me second...
We had such a great time. I woke up this morning and could barely move my body I'm so sore. Hope y'all enjoyed the pictures... This next week will be pretty quiet and then next Saturday, Scott leaves for Calgary, Canada for a week for work :( Haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. Options are stay in Mansfield, or go Visit Mom, Dad and Jen in Houston. I have this week to decide:) Take Care!



Hey Amanda! I got your blog off of FB and I love it! I just started mine and I am not sure what I am doing! I still am trying to figure everything out on it! I did not realize you lived so close to Fort Worth! I think Ashley had told me a while back but I guess it didn't click! What do you do in Mansfield?
ReplyDelete