Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busy Weekends

Scott and I are looking forward to a weekend at home finally! This will be our second weekend of no traveling:) I'm not what we are going to do on Friday yet... maybe a movie, or just hanging out and playing Wii:)

Saturday Scott has a work function we are going to. It's for all of the new engineers and it's kind of a team building day. It's at Lonesome Dove Ranch in Southlake. Here are some pictures from their website.












We will be busy on Saturday and really hope that it isn't going to rain. I'm excited about going to the ranch... It's in Southlake, supposedly a vary nice area. It's about an hour from us.

Life in Mansfield has been great! We really like it here and everyone around us is really nice. I almost feel like we live in College Station still. It has a small town feel with everything you need. I really like our neighbors (minus one, but he's being evicted). We have play dates with other puppies so Lily gets to run around. I'll try to get pictures soon. This whole blogging thing is new to me so I am still trying to figure it out... And stay on top of it! It's actually been about a month since I made it, and haven't updated it at all! I have a lot of things I want to post, but it's all from summer... not sure if I should or just start from now and go on.

I hope you all enjoy our blog! Like I said, I'm going to try to stay on top of updating it. We have a lot of family and friends who want to stay updated on what we have been up to:)

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the blogging. Its hard to get into at first but then it becomes so addictive!! Love reading all the updates. I also make headers for blogs if you are ever interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to learn how to do that!!! And how to you change font sizes etc to the post titles? Mine are all little and boring!

    ReplyDelete

Finally Mr. and Mrs.!!!