I know it's only January 20th, but this beautiful weather we have had the last few days makes me want spring to hurry up and get here. I have had our patio door open for the past 2 days... Lily loves that because she can go out and hang out outside whenever she wants. I felt so bad for her when it was cold because she didn't get a lot of outside time in. I can't wait for everything to start blooming! Unfortunately, it's supposed to get cold again next week, so that probably won't happen.
This past weekend we went to my parent's lakehouse. It was rainy and nasty outside Friday and Saturday. My parent's had some foundation work on the house so we can do some minor remodeling. Scott and I went down after he got off of work. Saturday we watched A LOT of football. It was hard to be stuck in the house all day, but it was nice to just relax too. Sunday the rain had stopped and we had a TON of raking to do. There were leaves everywhere. So we all chipped in with the work and got it done for the most part in about 3 hours. Lily loved running around and getting dirty... she was so funny when Scott or I would try to chase her. So nothing too eventful over the weekend.
Mom and dad are coming up here for the weekend on Friday. No big plans yet. There is an antique mall in downtown Mansfield that I have wanted to check out so we might go there.
Hope everyone is having a good week! No big updates from me so far!



No comments:
Post a Comment