So I'm sure many of you are wondering what in the world my title is talking about. I had to share this with everyone. This evening Scott and I were sitting in the living room watching TV (and Lily was chilling on the balcony), when all of a sudden we heard the bedroom door make this really eerie creak sound and then slam shut. So it got our attention (Lily's too!). We had the patio door open since it's in the 60s outside... and Scott had also opened the bedroom window (He likes it to be FREEZING when he goes to sleep). Well with the gusts that were coming in, it was opening and closing the bedroom door. That door doesn't latch unless you pull up on the door knob. So we kept hearing it. I took a video to share... it was such a perfect time to happen since Halloween is 2 days away, so I thought I would post it! It's about 3 minutes long... several seconds at a time are boring b/c it doesn't do anything. But then it does it over and over. I forgot that if you tilt your camera, the video comes out sideways, so sorry about that. Just turn your head for the same effect. I am so glad this didn't happen while I was home alone... it really would have freaked me out!!! Would you have been freaked? Leave a comment! Let me know if you think your house is haunted too!!? Have a spooky day:)
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hahah that is really freaky! ha would have scared the mess out of me even though I know its just the wind haha
ReplyDeletealso- I have a ? for you... how did you get those fun fonts for the dates and titles and such? I love yours :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Allie:) Yes it absolutely would have scared me. After we closed the patio (we left the bedroom window open) we thought it would stop. And it did for the most part but in the middle of watching one of our Thursday night shows it did it... very hair raising!
ReplyDeleteIt's a pain to do but so worth it.
I went to http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/
Scroll down and on the righthand side is a Help button with links under it. I think I clicked on "how do I use these fonts". Once you click that, there is a link for how to use them in blogspot. You have to download the fonts first, which she has instructions for also. I got so many of my things from her advice.
Ha okie dokie. I willl have to check it out. Thanks for the help :)
ReplyDeleteOh, y'all definitely have a ghost! You should give her a name, then anytime something weird happens you can just blame her :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!!! Hope y'all have a great weekend.
Thanks Stephanie:) Yes I will give her a name... Scott and I will come up with one on the way to the lake tonight! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDelete